Most recently my professional work has focused on the application of drone-mounted sensors for environmental monitoring and characterization; leading scientific communities of practice; and developing and implementing guidance and activities to increase inclusion, equity, and accessibility in the geosciences.
My professional experience over more than thirty years includes:
• Over 20 years of experience as a hydrologist in government, non-profits, and private industry.
• Demonstrated leadership in hydrogeophysics applied research, testing, and drone sensor development.
• Over 30 years of proven expertise in geoscience communication, training, and technology transfer for diverse audiences.
• Skilled in scientific and educational meeting and workshop design, facilitation, and evaluation.
• Experienced educator with a focus on professional development and diversity, equity, and inclusion.